- MBBS – AFMC Pune 1975-1979, Pune University
- Diploma in Aviation Medicine – 1983, Bangalore University
- M.D in Aerospace Medicine – 1992, Bangalore University
26 Years of Commissioned Service in the Medical Branch of the Indian Navy and served in the following establishments:
- 1979-1980 INHS Asvini as Intern
- 1980-1982 INS Tunir as Principal Medical Officer
- 1983-1984 Trainee at Institute of Aviation Medicine Bangalore for Diploma
- 1985-1987 Principal Medical Officer INS Utkrosh – Airsation at Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar Island
- 1987-1989 Principal Medical Officer INS Garuda – Airsation at Kochi, Kerala
- 1990-1992 MD Student at IAM Bangalore
- 1992-1996 Principal Medical Officer INS Hansa, Indian Navy’s Premier Naval Air Station as Classified Specialist
- 1996-1997 Principal Medical Officer INS Kunjali – Naval Air Station at Mumbai
- 1997-2000 Principal Medical Officer INS Viraat – Indian Navy’s only Aircraft Carrier
- 2000-2002 Institute of Naval Medicine as classified Specialist in Aerospace Medicine
- 2002-2006 Joint Director Medical Services (Research and Training) at Naval Headquarter, New Delhi.
- 2006-Till date Fleet Medical Officer, Western Fleet at WNC HQ at Mumbai
RESEARCH PAPERS TO DATE
- To assess aircrew fatigue problems of IL-38 aircraft in its maritime reconnaissance role and to suggest recommendations to allay this fatigue (1983 Field project at INS Hansa for diploma)
- Management of chronic non healing ulcers by topical hyperbaric O2 therapy Paper read in Indian Society of Aerospace Medicine conference 1990 (oct) published in Indian Society of Aerospace Medicine journal 1991.
- Hyperbaric O2 therapy- Our experience at IAM in the last decade (Oct 1990)
- Facial anthropometry of IAF pilot population for design of O2 mask for aircrew IAM department project-1991
- A study of facial anthropometry for indigenous O2 mask design Feb 92 – (Dessertation for MD)
- Hyperbaric Oxygen therapy in stroke cases – read in Indian Society of Aerospace Medicine conference 1992.
- Three dimensional atlas of Sea Harrier aircraft Armed Forces Medical Research Committee Project 1994
- Stress and workload – a review. Jul 1995, read at Flight safety seminar at Goa..