Dr Manoj Gupta
MBBS, MD, DNB, B.Sc. Hons(Hyperbaric Medicine), CAQ (Hyperbaric Medicine) PGDHA, LLB
- He completed his primary training in hyperbaric oxygen therapy from National Baromedical services, South Carolina, Columbia (USA) in 2012.
- He Completed Certificate of Added Qualification (CAQ) in hyperbaric medicine from Stellenbosch’s University South Africa in collaboration with Undersea and Hyperbaric medical society (USA), 2015.
- He Completed B.Sc hyperbaric Medicine from Stellenbosch’s University, Cape Town South Africa in 2016
- He is also a recognized Associate of “The American Professional Wound care Association”.
He is Secretary of Hyperbaric and Baromedical Society, India.
Besides this, he is also member of undersea hyperbaric medical society and Asian hyperbaric and diving medical association.
Currently he is actively practicing hyperbaric medicine and is
- Director Prana Wound care & Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Centre -6 years, Mumbai.
- Director Aarogram Wound care & Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Centre, Mumbai-.1 year.
- Director Sailee Hospital & Diagnostic Centre, Mumbai- since last 11 years.